Katy Perry's Colorist: Why She Dyed Her Hair Blue After Split
- Photo: Eric Berlanger/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/KCA2010/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/AMA2011/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Bezjian/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Feelin' blue and lookin' blue, too?
Katy Perry may be licking the wounds from her failed 14-month marriage to Russell Brand -- he pulled the trigger with a Dec. 30 divorce filing -- but that has nothing to do with her latest hair color, which she debuted Thursday in Santa Barbara, Calif., during a shoot for an Adidas ad.
"Katy wanted to go this particular color blue for a few weeks now," the newly single singer's colorist Rita Hazan told Us Weekly in an exclusive chat.
The blonde shade that Perry, 26, showed off in December (with Brand, 36, at her side!) "was not an interim shade," Hazan points out. "She knew it wouldn't be permanent -- just another Katy Perry look!"
"It didn't take long to transition to this color as we have been working together previously," the celeb stylist adds. "We have a great relationship -- Katy is the ideal client because she loves to be creative and unpredictable with her look."
"She was great, really nice. She seemed happy," Perry fan Eric Berlanger said of Perry's demeanor on the Adidas set Thursday.
Adds a pal close to the "Firework" singer: "She is all about moving on now."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite