Katy Perry's Drastic Hair Makeover
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Peace out, bright pink hair!
Katy Perry is celebrating the wrap of her eight month-long California Dreams tour with a fresh, new makeover.
At the Change Begins Within Benefit Celebration in Los Angeles Saturday, the singer debuted a dramatically short new haircut and a baby pink color that looks much lighter than the bubblegum hue she sported at the 2011 American Music Awards November 21.
With her hubby Russell Brand at her side, the star covered up in a white knee-length Versace sheath with gold embellishments, matching heels and Stella & Dot's Renegade Bracelet at the event benefiting filmmaker David Lynch's foundation for Transcendental Meditation.
Just this year, Perry, 27, has underwent several hair color changes. In June, the brunette beauty dyed her hair a fiery red, which was a result of a botched dye job. Weeks later, she traded auburn for blonde and in August, debuted a punk-rock "lavender" color.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite