Katy Perry's vitamin regimen revealed
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: JONATHAN ERNST/Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Israel Leal/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Katy Perry is a pill popper -- but there's nothing to worry about!
The singer tweeted a picture of the vitamins she takes each day, which were carefully labeled in Ziplock bags reminding her when to take them -- "Upon Rising," "Breakfast" and "Dinner." More than 20 pills can be seen in each large-sized bag as Perry holds them up over her face.
Some of the mini bags holding the supplements are labeled with a capital "B" and a capital "D," likely meaning she takes a lot of Vitamin B and Vitamin D.
"I'm all the about that supplement & vitamin LYFE," she wrote with the pic.
The 28-year-old singer, who was photographed in a tight floral bikini on May 18, while vacationing in The Bahamas, is the first to admit that she works hard to maintain her trim figure.
In January 2012, Perry told Us Weekly that she eats protein and fiber-rich meals and tries to find healthier options for salty food she usually craves. Her usual breakfast? "Egg whites with ham, tomatoes, onion and cheese," she says.
Besides taking an ample dose of vitamins, she also does circuit-training to stay fit, and is always looking for fun ways to exercise. "I like to jump rope," Perry shared, who's often photographed hiking in LA as well. "I can do the cross-over and double jumps."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Even boldfaced names like Pamela Anderson and John Krasinski get star-struck on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite