Katy Perry's vitamin regimen revealed
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: JONATHAN ERNST/Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Israel Leal/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America10 of 11
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Katy Perry is a pill popper -- but there's nothing to worry about!
The singer tweeted a picture of the vitamins she takes each day, which were carefully labeled in Ziplock bags reminding her when to take them -- "Upon Rising," "Breakfast" and "Dinner." More than 20 pills can be seen in each large-sized bag as Perry holds them up over her face.
Some of the mini bags holding the supplements are labeled with a capital "B" and a capital "D," likely meaning she takes a lot of Vitamin B and Vitamin D.
"I'm all the about that supplement & vitamin LYFE," she wrote with the pic.
The 28-year-old singer, who was photographed in a tight floral bikini on May 18, while vacationing in The Bahamas, is the first to admit that she works hard to maintain her trim figure.
In January 2012, Perry told Us Weekly that she eats protein and fiber-rich meals and tries to find healthier options for salty food she usually craves. Her usual breakfast? "Egg whites with ham, tomatoes, onion and cheese," she says.
Besides taking an ample dose of vitamins, she also does circuit-training to stay fit, and is always looking for fun ways to exercise. "I like to jump rope," Perry shared, who's often photographed hiking in LA as well. "I can do the cross-over and double jumps."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite