Ke$ha stage set catches on fire during concert
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: RRAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
The Tik Tok hitmaker kicked off the summer (11) leg of her Get Sleazy tour in Georgia this weekend, but the trek got off to a rough start when a lighting rig went up in flames towards the end of her performance.
Due to safety precautions, the singer had to shut down the show early, but Ke$ha remained upbeat about the incident and took the opportunity to warn her tourmates LMFAO to get ready for a crazy ride.
Taking to her Twitter.com account to share the scary story, she wrote, "@LMFAO UM. FIRST NIGHT OF TOUR AND THE PLACE CATCHES ON FIRE. THIS TOUR IS BEYOND.WORDS.ILL."
The singer will play more than 25 shows across the continent before wrapping up the tour in Phoenix, Arizona on 20 September (11).
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite