Keith Urban: Family Comes First
- Photo: People.com/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Sorry, ladies. The hottest guy in country music is a family man at heart.
People's new country issue counts down Nashville's 50 sexiest hotties, and Keith Urban is at the top of the list, which also includes Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton.
In addition to being easy on the eyes, the singer has sold more than 10 million albums. But despite his boasting rights, Keith's humble devotion to his wife of six years, Nicole Kidman, and their daughters takes center stage these days.
"We just have a normal life, we do normal things," he says. "Family is definitely a priority for us."
The couple's newest addition, Faith Margaret, arrived on Dec. 28 via gestational carrier, following Nicole's long struggle to conceive. "No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier," Kidman said at the time. Faith Margaret's big sister, Sunday Rose, is 2.
RELATED: Nicole Kidman Debuts Daughter Faith Margaret
As for his own days on the playground in Australia, Urban recalls that his first encounter with love was pretty innocent. Rehashing the details of his first kiss, Keith dishes, "I think it was just on the monkey bars. I don't remember if she kissed me or I kissed her. I just sort of went, 'Oh, well, that makes sense. That feels very natural.'"
Today, the 43-year-old maintains a similarly easy-going approach to fitness, crediting his good looks with a healthy eating regimen.
"It's not rocket science, right?" he says. "I don't deny myself anything; it's calories in, calories burned."
RELATED: Academy of Country Music Awards 2011
Of course, sometimes, some calories need more burning than others. "I will devour an In-N-Out or Steak 'n Shake burger every now and then," he admits. "Love it."
From Crowd Ignite