Kelly Clarkson: Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock and I Are So Getting Married
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Kelly Clarkson has been dating boyfriend Brandon Blackstock since late last year, but the singer admits she's long known they're "so getting married" some day.
First introduced to Blackstock years ago when he worked as Rascal Flatts' tour manager, Clarkson, 30, tells Ryan Seacrest her man was in another relationship at the time, but she refused to let him get away. "We were just in a room together, and then he came up and said he was from the same hometown as me and I was like, 'oh, we're so getting married' -- I was so that girl," Clarkson recalled during an interview on Seacrest's KIIS-FM morning radio show. "When he became single, I was on the prowl."
In the time since Us Weekly broke news of their relationship in March, Clarkson has became more open about her unique bond with the Nashville-based talent manager, 35, who is the stepson of Clarkson's pal Reba McEntire. One major plus to dating Blackstock? He helps spark creativity in the singer, who will release a greatest hits album in November. (To see a photo of Blackstock, click here.)
"Once you finally fall in love with someone and you are so comfortable with them, it makes you more comfortable in your skin. It makes you comfortable as an artist and it makes you more confident," reasons Clarkson. "I'm completely head over heels for him, he knows that."
So does that mean wedding bells will soon ring for the duo? If Clarkson has her way, they just might.
"We're taking it slow, and we're enjoying each other," the singer says. "I'm from a family of broken marriages, but we will definitely break that trend one day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite