Kelly Clarkson: Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock and I Are So Getting Married
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kelly Clarkson has been dating boyfriend Brandon Blackstock since late last year, but the singer admits she's long known they're "so getting married" some day.
First introduced to Blackstock years ago when he worked as Rascal Flatts' tour manager, Clarkson, 30, tells Ryan Seacrest her man was in another relationship at the time, but she refused to let him get away. "We were just in a room together, and then he came up and said he was from the same hometown as me and I was like, 'oh, we're so getting married' -- I was so that girl," Clarkson recalled during an interview on Seacrest's KIIS-FM morning radio show. "When he became single, I was on the prowl."
In the time since Us Weekly broke news of their relationship in March, Clarkson has became more open about her unique bond with the Nashville-based talent manager, 35, who is the stepson of Clarkson's pal Reba McEntire. One major plus to dating Blackstock? He helps spark creativity in the singer, who will release a greatest hits album in November. (To see a photo of Blackstock, click here.)
"Once you finally fall in love with someone and you are so comfortable with them, it makes you more comfortable in your skin. It makes you comfortable as an artist and it makes you more confident," reasons Clarkson. "I'm completely head over heels for him, he knows that."
So does that mean wedding bells will soon ring for the duo? If Clarkson has her way, they just might.
"We're taking it slow, and we're enjoying each other," the singer says. "I'm from a family of broken marriages, but we will definitely break that trend one day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite