Kelly Clarkson: Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock and I Are So Getting Married
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Kelly Clarkson has been dating boyfriend Brandon Blackstock since late last year, but the singer admits she's long known they're "so getting married" some day.
First introduced to Blackstock years ago when he worked as Rascal Flatts' tour manager, Clarkson, 30, tells Ryan Seacrest her man was in another relationship at the time, but she refused to let him get away. "We were just in a room together, and then he came up and said he was from the same hometown as me and I was like, 'oh, we're so getting married' -- I was so that girl," Clarkson recalled during an interview on Seacrest's KIIS-FM morning radio show. "When he became single, I was on the prowl."
In the time since Us Weekly broke news of their relationship in March, Clarkson has became more open about her unique bond with the Nashville-based talent manager, 35, who is the stepson of Clarkson's pal Reba McEntire. One major plus to dating Blackstock? He helps spark creativity in the singer, who will release a greatest hits album in November. (To see a photo of Blackstock, click here.)
"Once you finally fall in love with someone and you are so comfortable with them, it makes you more comfortable in your skin. It makes you comfortable as an artist and it makes you more confident," reasons Clarkson. "I'm completely head over heels for him, he knows that."
So does that mean wedding bells will soon ring for the duo? If Clarkson has her way, they just might.
"We're taking it slow, and we're enjoying each other," the singer says. "I'm from a family of broken marriages, but we will definitely break that trend one day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite