Kelly Clarkson: Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock and I Are So Getting Married
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Kelly Clarkson has been dating boyfriend Brandon Blackstock since late last year, but the singer admits she's long known they're "so getting married" some day.
First introduced to Blackstock years ago when he worked as Rascal Flatts' tour manager, Clarkson, 30, tells Ryan Seacrest her man was in another relationship at the time, but she refused to let him get away. "We were just in a room together, and then he came up and said he was from the same hometown as me and I was like, 'oh, we're so getting married' -- I was so that girl," Clarkson recalled during an interview on Seacrest's KIIS-FM morning radio show. "When he became single, I was on the prowl."
In the time since Us Weekly broke news of their relationship in March, Clarkson has became more open about her unique bond with the Nashville-based talent manager, 35, who is the stepson of Clarkson's pal Reba McEntire. One major plus to dating Blackstock? He helps spark creativity in the singer, who will release a greatest hits album in November. (To see a photo of Blackstock, click here.)
"Once you finally fall in love with someone and you are so comfortable with them, it makes you more comfortable in your skin. It makes you comfortable as an artist and it makes you more confident," reasons Clarkson. "I'm completely head over heels for him, he knows that."
So does that mean wedding bells will soon ring for the duo? If Clarkson has her way, they just might.
"We're taking it slow, and we're enjoying each other," the singer says. "I'm from a family of broken marriages, but we will definitely break that trend one day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite