Kelly Clarkson: Brandon Blackstock and I are 'totally going to get married'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The bad news: Kelly Clarkson and boyfriend Brandon Blackstock are not engaged.
The good news: It's only a matter of time until they are!
The "Mr. Know It All" singer, 30, chatted with Ellen DeGeneres during a Tuesday appearance on "Ellen" about rumors that she and the Nashville-based talent manager are already set to tie the knot.
"Everyone thinks we are [engaged]. We're not," Clarkson explained. "We've actually been dating for nine months."
Still, the inaugural "American Idol" winner is more than hopeful that she'll be Mrs. Blackstock one day.
"We are totally going to get married. We love each other," she gushed of Blackstock, who's the son of Clarkson's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire. "We are totally going to get married one day. No, he has two children and I'm new … I mean, he's got to put a ring on it at some point."
But the typically low-key Clarkson is happy to "wait it out," she told DeGeneres -- and don't expect bridezilla-like antics from this superstar.
"Honestly, I've never been the girl to plan a wedding ... We will totally, probably elope."
Us Weekly was first to break news of Clarkson's romance with Blackstock earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite