Kelly Clarkson: Brandon Blackstock and I are 'totally going to get married'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
The bad news: Kelly Clarkson and boyfriend Brandon Blackstock are not engaged.
The good news: It's only a matter of time until they are!
The "Mr. Know It All" singer, 30, chatted with Ellen DeGeneres during a Tuesday appearance on "Ellen" about rumors that she and the Nashville-based talent manager are already set to tie the knot.
"Everyone thinks we are [engaged]. We're not," Clarkson explained. "We've actually been dating for nine months."
Still, the inaugural "American Idol" winner is more than hopeful that she'll be Mrs. Blackstock one day.
"We are totally going to get married. We love each other," she gushed of Blackstock, who's the son of Clarkson's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire. "We are totally going to get married one day. No, he has two children and I'm new … I mean, he's got to put a ring on it at some point."
But the typically low-key Clarkson is happy to "wait it out," she told DeGeneres -- and don't expect bridezilla-like antics from this superstar.
"Honestly, I've never been the girl to plan a wedding ... We will totally, probably elope."
Us Weekly was first to break news of Clarkson's romance with Blackstock earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite