Kelly Clarkson: Brandon Blackstock and I are 'totally going to get married'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
The bad news: Kelly Clarkson and boyfriend Brandon Blackstock are not engaged.
The good news: It's only a matter of time until they are!
The "Mr. Know It All" singer, 30, chatted with Ellen DeGeneres during a Tuesday appearance on "Ellen" about rumors that she and the Nashville-based talent manager are already set to tie the knot.
"Everyone thinks we are [engaged]. We're not," Clarkson explained. "We've actually been dating for nine months."
Still, the inaugural "American Idol" winner is more than hopeful that she'll be Mrs. Blackstock one day.
"We are totally going to get married. We love each other," she gushed of Blackstock, who's the son of Clarkson's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire. "We are totally going to get married one day. No, he has two children and I'm new … I mean, he's got to put a ring on it at some point."
But the typically low-key Clarkson is happy to "wait it out," she told DeGeneres -- and don't expect bridezilla-like antics from this superstar.
"Honestly, I've never been the girl to plan a wedding ... We will totally, probably elope."
Us Weekly was first to break news of Clarkson's romance with Blackstock earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite