Kelly Clarkson: Brandon Blackstock and I are 'totally going to get married'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
The bad news: Kelly Clarkson and boyfriend Brandon Blackstock are not engaged.
The good news: It's only a matter of time until they are!
The "Mr. Know It All" singer, 30, chatted with Ellen DeGeneres during a Tuesday appearance on "Ellen" about rumors that she and the Nashville-based talent manager are already set to tie the knot.
"Everyone thinks we are [engaged]. We're not," Clarkson explained. "We've actually been dating for nine months."
Still, the inaugural "American Idol" winner is more than hopeful that she'll be Mrs. Blackstock one day.
"We are totally going to get married. We love each other," she gushed of Blackstock, who's the son of Clarkson's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire. "We are totally going to get married one day. No, he has two children and I'm new … I mean, he's got to put a ring on it at some point."
But the typically low-key Clarkson is happy to "wait it out," she told DeGeneres -- and don't expect bridezilla-like antics from this superstar.
"Honestly, I've never been the girl to plan a wedding ... We will totally, probably elope."
Us Weekly was first to break news of Clarkson's romance with Blackstock earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite