Kelly Clarkson: Brandon Blackstock and I are 'totally going to get married'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
The bad news: Kelly Clarkson and boyfriend Brandon Blackstock are not engaged.
The good news: It's only a matter of time until they are!
The "Mr. Know It All" singer, 30, chatted with Ellen DeGeneres during a Tuesday appearance on "Ellen" about rumors that she and the Nashville-based talent manager are already set to tie the knot.
"Everyone thinks we are [engaged]. We're not," Clarkson explained. "We've actually been dating for nine months."
Still, the inaugural "American Idol" winner is more than hopeful that she'll be Mrs. Blackstock one day.
"We are totally going to get married. We love each other," she gushed of Blackstock, who's the son of Clarkson's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire. "We are totally going to get married one day. No, he has two children and I'm new … I mean, he's got to put a ring on it at some point."
But the typically low-key Clarkson is happy to "wait it out," she told DeGeneres -- and don't expect bridezilla-like antics from this superstar.
"Honestly, I've never been the girl to plan a wedding ... We will totally, probably elope."
Us Weekly was first to break news of Clarkson's romance with Blackstock earlier this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite