Kelly Clarkson Dating Reba McEntire's Stepson, Says Insider
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Kelly Clarkson's dry spell is over!
Single since 2006, the first-ever "American Idol" winner, 29, revealed to a Toronto radio station March 6 that she's been off the market since late last year. "I have a new boyfriend!" Clarkson gushed.
Sources tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday) the lucky guy is 35-year-old Nashville-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock, the son of Clarkson's own manager, Narvel Blackstock (and stepson of Reba McEntire).
"Before Brandon, Kelly had a really tough time with love," an insider says of the Grammy winner, who split from singer Graham Colton six years ago. "[Brandon] is just what she needed."
For more on Clarkson's hot new romance -- including what Blackstock's two children from a previous marriage think of her -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite