Kelly Clarkson Dating Reba McEntire's Stepson, Says Insider
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
Kelly Clarkson's dry spell is over!
Single since 2006, the first-ever "American Idol" winner, 29, revealed to a Toronto radio station March 6 that she's been off the market since late last year. "I have a new boyfriend!" Clarkson gushed.
Sources tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday) the lucky guy is 35-year-old Nashville-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock, the son of Clarkson's own manager, Narvel Blackstock (and stepson of Reba McEntire).
"Before Brandon, Kelly had a really tough time with love," an insider says of the Grammy winner, who split from singer Graham Colton six years ago. "[Brandon] is just what she needed."
For more on Clarkson's hot new romance -- including what Blackstock's two children from a previous marriage think of her -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite