Kelly Clarkson Dating Reba McEntire's Stepson, Says Insider
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
Kelly Clarkson's dry spell is over!
Single since 2006, the first-ever "American Idol" winner, 29, revealed to a Toronto radio station March 6 that she's been off the market since late last year. "I have a new boyfriend!" Clarkson gushed.
Sources tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday) the lucky guy is 35-year-old Nashville-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock, the son of Clarkson's own manager, Narvel Blackstock (and stepson of Reba McEntire).
"Before Brandon, Kelly had a really tough time with love," an insider says of the Grammy winner, who split from singer Graham Colton six years ago. "[Brandon] is just what she needed."
For more on Clarkson's hot new romance -- including what Blackstock's two children from a previous marriage think of her -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite