Kelly Clarkson Dating Reba McEntire's Stepson, Says Insider
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Kelly Clarkson's dry spell is over!
Single since 2006, the first-ever "American Idol" winner, 29, revealed to a Toronto radio station March 6 that she's been off the market since late last year. "I have a new boyfriend!" Clarkson gushed.
Sources tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday) the lucky guy is 35-year-old Nashville-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock, the son of Clarkson's own manager, Narvel Blackstock (and stepson of Reba McEntire).
"Before Brandon, Kelly had a really tough time with love," an insider says of the Grammy winner, who split from singer Graham Colton six years ago. "[Brandon] is just what she needed."
For more on Clarkson's hot new romance -- including what Blackstock's two children from a previous marriage think of her -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite