Kelly Clarkson Dating Reba McEntire's Stepson, Says Insider
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Kelly Clarkson's dry spell is over!
Single since 2006, the first-ever "American Idol" winner, 29, revealed to a Toronto radio station March 6 that she's been off the market since late last year. "I have a new boyfriend!" Clarkson gushed.
Sources tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday) the lucky guy is 35-year-old Nashville-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock, the son of Clarkson's own manager, Narvel Blackstock (and stepson of Reba McEntire).
"Before Brandon, Kelly had a really tough time with love," an insider says of the Grammy winner, who split from singer Graham Colton six years ago. "[Brandon] is just what she needed."
For more on Clarkson's hot new romance -- including what Blackstock's two children from a previous marriage think of her -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite