Kelly Clarkson Engaged to Brandon Blackstock!
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Redbook / Matt Jones/.9 of 15
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Josh Anderson/Retna Digital11 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Google Earnings Up From Last Q1, But Falls Shy of ForecastsMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:39:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' End Credits to Feature 'X-Men: Days of Future PastMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
- American Idol's Malaya Watson Explains Why She Almost Didn't AuditionMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'
In late November, Kelly Clarkson told Ellen DeGeneres she planned to marry Brandon Blackstock, and now her dream is coming true!
Clarkson, 30, accepted Blackstock's proposal Dec. 14. "I'm engaged!" she tweeted the following day. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
This will be the "American Idol" winner's first trip down the aisle. Blackstock, who's the son of Clarkson's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire, has two children from a previous marriage. The two currently live together in Nashville, Tenn.
While chatting with DeGeneres last month, the "Catch My Breath" singer joked that her beau would have to "put it a ring at some point."
"Honestly, I've never been the girl to plan a wedding," she added. "We will totally, probably elope."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kelly Clarkson Engaged to Brandon Blackstock!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite