Kelly Clarkson: I've Never Been in Love
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Josh Anderson/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Deborah Law/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Kelly Clarkson has a lot of good things going for her: two Grammy awards, four multiplatinum albums, a diehard fan base. One thing she doesn't have? A boyfriend.
In an interview with USA Today, the 29-year-old "American Idol" winner and "Mr. Know It All" singer reveals she's never been in love.
"I've never experienced certain things, and I think that's because I have this side of me that is shut off," Clarkson says. "Because I haven't found anybody yet to open to that I feel like, 'OK, you're worth breaking down that wall for.' I've never found that."
Though Clarkson is still searching for The One, she doesn't want to get married until her late 30s. "Statistically, if you wait that long, you're not going to get divorced," she explains.
Clarkson says her nonstop touring schedule makes it nearly impossible to find Mr. Right. "It's really hard to date when I'm on four different continents in a week," she says. "Even if I do meet a great guy, I ain't ever gonna see him. There's only so much you can do with Skype!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite