Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Redbook / Matt Jones/.2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
"There's no secret!" the 30-year-old expressed to Us at the event held at the CBS studio in Studio, City, Calif. "It's just trying to eat a little better and work out a little more. But no matter what size I am, I love performing, no matter how big or little I am! I feel good."
According to an insider, the 5-foot-4 star decided to slim down for good after watching a recording of her December performance on VH1 "Divas Celebrates Soul." "She saw how heavy she was and she didn't like it. That's when she decided to really get into shape," the source told Us.
But dropping several dress sizes isn't the only transformation the "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" singer is excited to show off. On June 6, she traded her glossy brunette locks for a blond hair color.
"I love it!" she told Us about her summer hair switch up. "People keep asking me if I am having more fun, being blond, but I always have fun whether I'm blond, redhead or brunette! I always have fun, dammit!"
The two-time Grammy winner hasn't been having fun all by her lonesome, however -- since late last year, she's been spending time with her boyfriend, 35-year-old Nashville, Tenn.,-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock (Reba McEntire's stepson and the son of her manager, Narvel Blackstock).
"I'm too happy! He's ruining my creativity!" Clarkson, who is famous for her brokenhearted power ballads, joked to Us last month. "I'm writing all this happy s--- It's killing me."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite