Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Redbook / Matt Jones/.2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
"There's no secret!" the 30-year-old expressed to Us at the event held at the CBS studio in Studio, City, Calif. "It's just trying to eat a little better and work out a little more. But no matter what size I am, I love performing, no matter how big or little I am! I feel good."
According to an insider, the 5-foot-4 star decided to slim down for good after watching a recording of her December performance on VH1 "Divas Celebrates Soul." "She saw how heavy she was and she didn't like it. That's when she decided to really get into shape," the source told Us.
But dropping several dress sizes isn't the only transformation the "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" singer is excited to show off. On June 6, she traded her glossy brunette locks for a blond hair color.
"I love it!" she told Us about her summer hair switch up. "People keep asking me if I am having more fun, being blond, but I always have fun whether I'm blond, redhead or brunette! I always have fun, dammit!"
The two-time Grammy winner hasn't been having fun all by her lonesome, however -- since late last year, she's been spending time with her boyfriend, 35-year-old Nashville, Tenn.,-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock (Reba McEntire's stepson and the son of her manager, Narvel Blackstock).
"I'm too happy! He's ruining my creativity!" Clarkson, who is famous for her brokenhearted power ballads, joked to Us last month. "I'm writing all this happy s--- It's killing me."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite