- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Redbook / Matt Jones/.2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Brian Snyder/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP11 of 16
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&apMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:58:51 PM
- Asghar Farhadi's Cannes Drama 'The Past' Has a Future at Sony ClassicsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:42:11 PM
- 'Fill the Void' Fills the Romantic Void in the Dizzying 'Great Gatsby&MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:32:38 PM
- Independent Box Office: 'Place Beyond the Pines' Passes $20MMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:24:16 PM
- Cannes Review: 'Borgman' Makes No Sense - in a Good WayMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:23:29 PM
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&ap
"There's no secret!" the 30-year-old expressed to Us at the event held at the CBS studio in Studio, City, Calif. "It's just trying to eat a little better and work out a little more. But no matter what size I am, I love performing, no matter how big or little I am! I feel good."
According to an insider, the 5-foot-4 star decided to slim down for good after watching a recording of her December performance on VH1 "Divas Celebrates Soul." "She saw how heavy she was and she didn't like it. That's when she decided to really get into shape," the source told Us.
But dropping several dress sizes isn't the only transformation the "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" singer is excited to show off. On June 6, she traded her glossy brunette locks for a blond hair color.
"I love it!" she told Us about her summer hair switch up. "People keep asking me if I am having more fun, being blond, but I always have fun whether I'm blond, redhead or brunette! I always have fun, dammit!"
The two-time Grammy winner hasn't been having fun all by her lonesome, however -- since late last year, she's been spending time with her boyfriend, 35-year-old Nashville, Tenn.,-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock (Reba McEntire's stepson and the son of her manager, Narvel Blackstock).
"I'm too happy! He's ruining my creativity!" Clarkson, who is famous for her brokenhearted power ballads, joked to Us last month. "I'm writing all this happy s--- It's killing me."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite