Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Redbook / Matt Jones/.2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
"There's no secret!" the 30-year-old expressed to Us at the event held at the CBS studio in Studio, City, Calif. "It's just trying to eat a little better and work out a little more. But no matter what size I am, I love performing, no matter how big or little I am! I feel good."
According to an insider, the 5-foot-4 star decided to slim down for good after watching a recording of her December performance on VH1 "Divas Celebrates Soul." "She saw how heavy she was and she didn't like it. That's when she decided to really get into shape," the source told Us.
But dropping several dress sizes isn't the only transformation the "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" singer is excited to show off. On June 6, she traded her glossy brunette locks for a blond hair color.
"I love it!" she told Us about her summer hair switch up. "People keep asking me if I am having more fun, being blond, but I always have fun whether I'm blond, redhead or brunette! I always have fun, dammit!"
The two-time Grammy winner hasn't been having fun all by her lonesome, however -- since late last year, she's been spending time with her boyfriend, 35-year-old Nashville, Tenn.,-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock (Reba McEntire's stepson and the son of her manager, Narvel Blackstock).
"I'm too happy! He's ruining my creativity!" Clarkson, who is famous for her brokenhearted power ballads, joked to Us last month. "I'm writing all this happy s--- It's killing me."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite