Kelly Clarkson to Kanye West: I Pity You
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital3 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Carmen Valdes/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Kelly took to her blog after the incident, ripping Kanye for his rude behavior:
"Dear Kanye," Kelly writes. "What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like [crap]. I mean, I've seen you do some pretty s**** things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my ex that cheated on me over you...which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??"
Kelly goes on to say that even though she was actually nominated in the category, she was "excited for her...so why can't you be??" she asks. "I'm not even mad at you for being an a**hole...I just pity you because you're a sad human being."
The outspoken "American Idol" champ had much kinder words for Beyonce Knowles, writing, "On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!"
Kelly finished with one last dig at Kanye: Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!
Related stories on ETonline.com:ET Has Breaking Britney Spears VMA Buzz!
Britney Bares Bikini Bod and Mind-Reading Skills!
More on Wonderwall:
See who else has found success on "American Idol"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite