Kelly Clarkson upset with U.K. editors over newspaper article
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Kelly Clarkson has accused editors at Britain's The Mirror newspaper of misquoting her by running a headline-grabbing article that she insists portrayed her as an "obnoxious and arrogant" singer.
RELATED: Who said it? Silly star statements
Clarkson was far from impressed with what she read in the publication's Celebs on Sunday pullout, and she has taken to Twitter in a bid to make sure fans in Britain know the supplement has got her all wrong.
She writes, "Just to clear up the absolutely wrong so-called quotes from me, I have never had anorexia nor did I ever say, 'No-one should be as famous as me'."
RELATED: How much is too much?
The quote attributed to Clarkson appears above an image of the singer on the cover of Celebs on Sunday.
She adds, "I said in the interview, when asked about fame, that I have no desire to be as famous as Britney or Madonna. I said that kind of fame was too much for any person and that I have experienced a portion of what they deal with and that I didn't handle that well and I'm happy where I'm at in my career."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite