Kelly Clarkson upset with U.K. editors over newspaper article
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Kelly Clarkson has accused editors at Britain's The Mirror newspaper of misquoting her by running a headline-grabbing article that she insists portrayed her as an "obnoxious and arrogant" singer.
RELATED: Who said it? Silly star statements
Clarkson was far from impressed with what she read in the publication's Celebs on Sunday pullout, and she has taken to Twitter in a bid to make sure fans in Britain know the supplement has got her all wrong.
She writes, "Just to clear up the absolutely wrong so-called quotes from me, I have never had anorexia nor did I ever say, 'No-one should be as famous as me'."
RELATED: How much is too much?
The quote attributed to Clarkson appears above an image of the singer on the cover of Celebs on Sunday.
She adds, "I said in the interview, when asked about fame, that I have no desire to be as famous as Britney or Madonna. I said that kind of fame was too much for any person and that I have experienced a portion of what they deal with and that I didn't handle that well and I'm happy where I'm at in my career."
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite