Kelly Clarkson upset with U.K. editors over newspaper article
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Kelly Clarkson has accused editors at Britain's The Mirror newspaper of misquoting her by running a headline-grabbing article that she insists portrayed her as an "obnoxious and arrogant" singer.
RELATED: Who said it? Silly star statements
Clarkson was far from impressed with what she read in the publication's Celebs on Sunday pullout, and she has taken to Twitter in a bid to make sure fans in Britain know the supplement has got her all wrong.
She writes, "Just to clear up the absolutely wrong so-called quotes from me, I have never had anorexia nor did I ever say, 'No-one should be as famous as me'."
RELATED: How much is too much?
The quote attributed to Clarkson appears above an image of the singer on the cover of Celebs on Sunday.
She adds, "I said in the interview, when asked about fame, that I have no desire to be as famous as Britney or Madonna. I said that kind of fame was too much for any person and that I have experienced a portion of what they deal with and that I didn't handle that well and I'm happy where I'm at in my career."
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite