Kelly Clarkson upset with U.K. editors over newspaper article
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Kelly Clarkson has accused editors at Britain's The Mirror newspaper of misquoting her by running a headline-grabbing article that she insists portrayed her as an "obnoxious and arrogant" singer.
RELATED: Who said it? Silly star statements
Clarkson was far from impressed with what she read in the publication's Celebs on Sunday pullout, and she has taken to Twitter in a bid to make sure fans in Britain know the supplement has got her all wrong.
She writes, "Just to clear up the absolutely wrong so-called quotes from me, I have never had anorexia nor did I ever say, 'No-one should be as famous as me'."
RELATED: How much is too much?
The quote attributed to Clarkson appears above an image of the singer on the cover of Celebs on Sunday.
She adds, "I said in the interview, when asked about fame, that I have no desire to be as famous as Britney or Madonna. I said that kind of fame was too much for any person and that I have experienced a portion of what they deal with and that I didn't handle that well and I'm happy where I'm at in my career."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite