Kelly Clarkson wants to have babies 'right off the bat' after getting married
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America4 of 11
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter6 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 11
- Photo: SC2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: DC5/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Baby fever! Kelly Clarkson has revealed that she hopes to get pregnant quickly after saying "I do." During an interview with "Elvis Duran and the Morning Show" on Oct. 9, the 31-year-old admitted she wants to dive right into motherhood!
"I want babies like right off the bat!" the "Stronger" singer exclaimed during her on-air chat. "Well, I'm totally gonna have a girl," she predicted. "My first child will be a girl -- I know it in my soul." The songstress also already has names picked out, (two for a boy and two for a girl) but decided not to share; fans might steal the names, she fears.
The "American Idol" winner became engaged to boyfriend Brandon Blackstock in December 2012, and shared the happy news with her fans via Twitter at the time. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever," she wrote. Clarkson would later take everyone by surprise when she ditched her big wedding plans in August and revealed she would instead elope; the process just became too overwhelming for the singer.
The "Catch My Breath" rocker may not be pregnant yet, but the previous revelation on wanting to elope did stir up some controversy as to why the sudden rush. "FYI....Brandon & I are getting married & no I am not pregnant," the Grammy winner wrote via Twitter in August. "We are eloping for one reason only. We both want an intimate ceremony."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite