Kelly Clarkson wears princess-like wedding gown in engagement portrait
- Photo: Kelly Clarkson/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: Win McNamee/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Kelly Clarkson is ready to get hitched! The 31-year-old singer gave her fans a sneak peek when she revealed a gorgeous picture from her engagement photo shoot via Twitter on Thursday, July 25.
"Ok, just saw my engagement shoot pics & I have to share one!!! :) @kobyb & @TerilynBrown! Ready to #TieItUp!" the "People Like Us" singer tweeted. The photograph showed a stunning Clarkson wearing a white wedding gown sitting in front of a a bookshelf. With bare feet, the former "American Idol" winner had her blonde hair pulled up while reading.
On June 10, Clarkson asked her followers to send in their own fun wedding photos for the chance to be a part of the lyric video for her latest single, "Tie It Up."
Since announcing her engagement to Brandon Blackstock in December, the "Catch My Breath" singer has been sharing her excitement with the world. "I'm engaged!" she tweeted at the time. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
"Brandon's totally The One," Clarkson later told Cosmopolitan in its February 2013 issue. "I've never been so happy." She added, "We've known each other for years, but we didn't start talking until the Super Bowl last February."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite