Kelly Clarkson wears princess-like wedding gown in engagement portrait
- Photo: Kelly Clarkson/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: Win McNamee/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Kelly Clarkson is ready to get hitched! The 31-year-old singer gave her fans a sneak peek when she revealed a gorgeous picture from her engagement photo shoot via Twitter on Thursday, July 25.
"Ok, just saw my engagement shoot pics & I have to share one!!! :) @kobyb & @TerilynBrown! Ready to #TieItUp!" the "People Like Us" singer tweeted. The photograph showed a stunning Clarkson wearing a white wedding gown sitting in front of a a bookshelf. With bare feet, the former "American Idol" winner had her blonde hair pulled up while reading.
On June 10, Clarkson asked her followers to send in their own fun wedding photos for the chance to be a part of the lyric video for her latest single, "Tie It Up."
Since announcing her engagement to Brandon Blackstock in December, the "Catch My Breath" singer has been sharing her excitement with the world. "I'm engaged!" she tweeted at the time. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
"Brandon's totally The One," Clarkson later told Cosmopolitan in its February 2013 issue. "I've never been so happy." She added, "We've known each other for years, but we didn't start talking until the Super Bowl last February."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite