Kelly Clarkson Went Turkey Shooting With Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock on 30th Birthday
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Kelly Clarkson is in love -- and she wants the world to know it! Laughing off longstanding rumors that she's a lesbian, Clarkson reminds fans that she has "a boyfriend now: Brandon Blackstock. "He's my manager Narvel's son [and] Reba McEntire's stepson." (Us Weekly broke the news of their relationship in March.)
Part of what Clarkson admires most about her beau, 35, is his willingness to let her do what she wants to do when she wants to do it. "I just had my 30th birthday and we went turkey shooting," she tells the August issue of Lucky. "It's what I wanted to do, so we went."
The Texas native points out that "even though I'm a pop singer, I really have more the life of a country singer. ... People act like there's this one set of rules to follow to be a pop star, and I think, 'Well, you say I'm a pop star, so maybe that's not true.'"
Indeed, Clarkson's closest celebrity pals are all country superstars: Blake Shelton, 36, his wife, Miranda Lambert, 28, and McEntire, 57, who's pretty much family. "I mean, I love her," Clarkson says. "But her stepson is my boyfriend."
The "Duets" mentor and inaugural "American Idol" winner insists that she's "just a really normal girl," despite selling millions of albums and touring around the world. And though she enjoys getting ready for red-carpet events, she feels most comfortable in a T-shirt and jeans. "In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans," she jokes.
As for her beauty routine? "I just blow-dry my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss, and I'm ready to go," she tells Lucky. "I really don't get long nails. They're so 'Edward Scissorhands.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite