Kelly Clarkson Went Turkey Shooting With Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock on 30th Birthday
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Kelly Clarkson is in love -- and she wants the world to know it! Laughing off longstanding rumors that she's a lesbian, Clarkson reminds fans that she has "a boyfriend now: Brandon Blackstock. "He's my manager Narvel's son [and] Reba McEntire's stepson." (Us Weekly broke the news of their relationship in March.)
Part of what Clarkson admires most about her beau, 35, is his willingness to let her do what she wants to do when she wants to do it. "I just had my 30th birthday and we went turkey shooting," she tells the August issue of Lucky. "It's what I wanted to do, so we went."
The Texas native points out that "even though I'm a pop singer, I really have more the life of a country singer. ... People act like there's this one set of rules to follow to be a pop star, and I think, 'Well, you say I'm a pop star, so maybe that's not true.'"
Indeed, Clarkson's closest celebrity pals are all country superstars: Blake Shelton, 36, his wife, Miranda Lambert, 28, and McEntire, 57, who's pretty much family. "I mean, I love her," Clarkson says. "But her stepson is my boyfriend."
The "Duets" mentor and inaugural "American Idol" winner insists that she's "just a really normal girl," despite selling millions of albums and touring around the world. And though she enjoys getting ready for red-carpet events, she feels most comfortable in a T-shirt and jeans. "In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans," she jokes.
As for her beauty routine? "I just blow-dry my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss, and I'm ready to go," she tells Lucky. "I really don't get long nails. They're so 'Edward Scissorhands.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite