Kelly Clarkson Went Turkey Shooting With Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock on 30th Birthday
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kelly Clarkson is in love -- and she wants the world to know it! Laughing off longstanding rumors that she's a lesbian, Clarkson reminds fans that she has "a boyfriend now: Brandon Blackstock. "He's my manager Narvel's son [and] Reba McEntire's stepson." (Us Weekly broke the news of their relationship in March.)
Part of what Clarkson admires most about her beau, 35, is his willingness to let her do what she wants to do when she wants to do it. "I just had my 30th birthday and we went turkey shooting," she tells the August issue of Lucky. "It's what I wanted to do, so we went."
The Texas native points out that "even though I'm a pop singer, I really have more the life of a country singer. ... People act like there's this one set of rules to follow to be a pop star, and I think, 'Well, you say I'm a pop star, so maybe that's not true.'"
Indeed, Clarkson's closest celebrity pals are all country superstars: Blake Shelton, 36, his wife, Miranda Lambert, 28, and McEntire, 57, who's pretty much family. "I mean, I love her," Clarkson says. "But her stepson is my boyfriend."
The "Duets" mentor and inaugural "American Idol" winner insists that she's "just a really normal girl," despite selling millions of albums and touring around the world. And though she enjoys getting ready for red-carpet events, she feels most comfortable in a T-shirt and jeans. "In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans," she jokes.
As for her beauty routine? "I just blow-dry my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss, and I'm ready to go," she tells Lucky. "I really don't get long nails. They're so 'Edward Scissorhands.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite