Kelly Clarkson's Boyfriend Makes Surprise Visit After Dog Drama
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Kelly Clarkson received a surprise visit from her music manager boyfriend on Tuesday when he decided to lift her spirits after one of her beloved pet dogs almost died.
The "Since U Been Gone" hit-maker says she was heartbroken when her pooch Joplin was hospitalized for an undisclosed reason, but she had to pull herself together to perform a concert in Ohio hours later, and she's grateful fans gave her the energy she needed to get through the emotional time.
In a Twitter post on Wednesday, she writes, "I had the worst day yesterday because my little baby Joplin, one my dogs, almost died and I was a wreck. He is now at a vet hospital and doing better. Please say a prayer for him."
RELATED: Kelly Clarkson Turns 30
She added, "Thank you to all of my fans that came out last night to my Ohio show! Y'all are the best! Thank you for making my night better. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."
Clarkson's night got even better when her beau, Brandon Blackstock, hopped on a plane to be by his girlfriend's side.
She adds, "My boyfriend is a pilot and flew in to surprise me and be with me because I was so sad. He wins Best Boyfriend Award ... hands down. I'm very lucky he loves me so much."
RELATED: Greek Celebs
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite