Kelly Clarkson: 'I'm so in love I'm annoying myself'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Aaron McGruder's 'Black Jesus' Somehow Draws Anger From Family GroupMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:10:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this! Kelly Clarkson was ecstatic to share her overwhelming gratitude for where she is in her life via Twitter on Wednesday, Apr. 24 -- starting with a certain thoughtful fiance.
The "Stronger" singer, who is engaged to Reba McEntire's stepson, Brandon Blackstock, shared two photos on her WhoSay account for her 31st birthday: a decadent cake and a giant bouquet of sunflowers, with a sweet caption to boot.
"I woke up to sunflowers and a red velvet cake that my baby made me :) I'm so in love I'm annoying myself ha!" Clarkson wrote. Her fans responded with an outpouring of congratulations and birthday wishes.
Clarkson announced her engagement to Blackstock in December 2012 with a simple tweet and a photo of an impressive canary yellow diamond ring. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
And things have definitely been going well for the spunky country singer ever since. Clarkson couldn't resist gushing about her "big year" on Wednesday.
"Today is my 31st birthday!" she wrote on her WhoSay account. "I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and my career has never been stronger. Thank you God for such an amazing family, group of friends, and a fan base that is rocking!"
"For my birthday I get to put out a Christmas Album at the end of the year (It's sounding amazing!!), go on tour with @Maroon5 (gonna be killer), and GET MARRIED!! It's a big year people!!"
The happy couple have not yet revealed the details of their upcoming nuptials, but she told Entertainment Tonight earlier this month that she's already tapped fellow country crooner Blake Shelton to both sing at her wedding and officiate the ceremony.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite