Kelly Clarkson: 'I'm so in love I'm annoying myself'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this! Kelly Clarkson was ecstatic to share her overwhelming gratitude for where she is in her life via Twitter on Wednesday, Apr. 24 -- starting with a certain thoughtful fiance.
The "Stronger" singer, who is engaged to Reba McEntire's stepson, Brandon Blackstock, shared two photos on her WhoSay account for her 31st birthday: a decadent cake and a giant bouquet of sunflowers, with a sweet caption to boot.
"I woke up to sunflowers and a red velvet cake that my baby made me :) I'm so in love I'm annoying myself ha!" Clarkson wrote. Her fans responded with an outpouring of congratulations and birthday wishes.
Clarkson announced her engagement to Blackstock in December 2012 with a simple tweet and a photo of an impressive canary yellow diamond ring. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
And things have definitely been going well for the spunky country singer ever since. Clarkson couldn't resist gushing about her "big year" on Wednesday.
"Today is my 31st birthday!" she wrote on her WhoSay account. "I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and my career has never been stronger. Thank you God for such an amazing family, group of friends, and a fan base that is rocking!"
"For my birthday I get to put out a Christmas Album at the end of the year (It's sounding amazing!!), go on tour with @Maroon5 (gonna be killer), and GET MARRIED!! It's a big year people!!"
The happy couple have not yet revealed the details of their upcoming nuptials, but she told Entertainment Tonight earlier this month that she's already tapped fellow country crooner Blake Shelton to both sing at her wedding and officiate the ceremony.
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite