Kelly Clarkson: 'I'm so in love I'm annoying myself'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'The Carter' Director Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Chris Cole Skate DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 AM
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Brooklyn Bridge'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:12:00 AM
- 'Black Swan' Producer Jon Avnet Launches Indigenous Media With Focus on Premium DiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for 'American Idol' New York AuditionsMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 8:55:00 PM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New H
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this! Kelly Clarkson was ecstatic to share her overwhelming gratitude for where she is in her life via Twitter on Wednesday, Apr. 24 -- starting with a certain thoughtful fiance.
The "Stronger" singer, who is engaged to Reba McEntire's stepson, Brandon Blackstock, shared two photos on her WhoSay account for her 31st birthday: a decadent cake and a giant bouquet of sunflowers, with a sweet caption to boot.
"I woke up to sunflowers and a red velvet cake that my baby made me :) I'm so in love I'm annoying myself ha!" Clarkson wrote. Her fans responded with an outpouring of congratulations and birthday wishes.
Clarkson announced her engagement to Blackstock in December 2012 with a simple tweet and a photo of an impressive canary yellow diamond ring. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
And things have definitely been going well for the spunky country singer ever since. Clarkson couldn't resist gushing about her "big year" on Wednesday.
"Today is my 31st birthday!" she wrote on her WhoSay account. "I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and my career has never been stronger. Thank you God for such an amazing family, group of friends, and a fan base that is rocking!"
"For my birthday I get to put out a Christmas Album at the end of the year (It's sounding amazing!!), go on tour with @Maroon5 (gonna be killer), and GET MARRIED!! It's a big year people!!"
The happy couple have not yet revealed the details of their upcoming nuptials, but she told Entertainment Tonight earlier this month that she's already tapped fellow country crooner Blake Shelton to both sing at her wedding and officiate the ceremony.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite