Kelly Clarkson: 'I'm so in love I'm annoying myself'
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SC2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this! Kelly Clarkson was ecstatic to share her overwhelming gratitude for where she is in her life via Twitter on Wednesday, Apr. 24 -- starting with a certain thoughtful fiance.
The "Stronger" singer, who is engaged to Reba McEntire's stepson, Brandon Blackstock, shared two photos on her WhoSay account for her 31st birthday: a decadent cake and a giant bouquet of sunflowers, with a sweet caption to boot.
"I woke up to sunflowers and a red velvet cake that my baby made me :) I'm so in love I'm annoying myself ha!" Clarkson wrote. Her fans responded with an outpouring of congratulations and birthday wishes.
Clarkson announced her engagement to Blackstock in December 2012 with a simple tweet and a photo of an impressive canary yellow diamond ring. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
And things have definitely been going well for the spunky country singer ever since. Clarkson couldn't resist gushing about her "big year" on Wednesday.
"Today is my 31st birthday!" she wrote on her WhoSay account. "I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and my career has never been stronger. Thank you God for such an amazing family, group of friends, and a fan base that is rocking!"
"For my birthday I get to put out a Christmas Album at the end of the year (It's sounding amazing!!), go on tour with @Maroon5 (gonna be killer), and GET MARRIED!! It's a big year people!!"
The happy couple have not yet revealed the details of their upcoming nuptials, but she told Entertainment Tonight earlier this month that she's already tapped fellow country crooner Blake Shelton to both sing at her wedding and officiate the ceremony.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite