Kelly Osbourne "Took More Hell" for Weight Than Drug AddictionRelated: Kelly Osbourne
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Kelly Osbourne checked into rehab for drug and alcohol addiction three times.
But the singer, 25, tells the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now): "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that."
The 5-foot-2 Osbourne, who once weighed "almost 160" pounds, recalls walking down the street one day and "some horrible obnoxious teenager screamed out a car window to me, 'You're fat!'" she tells Us Weekly. "I went to my parents [Sharon and Ozzy] bawling, 'I would rather be called ugly than be called fat!'"
She tells Us Weekly she "hated" herself because of her weight and "never wanted to do anything to fix it ... For a very long time, Mrs. Field's salted cookies were my favorite thing in the world ... It's hard to get out of a hole you've dug so deeply."
Today, after years of yo-yo dieting, Osbourne has lost 42 pounds the healthy way -- through regular exercise and a portion-controlled diet.
"I'm really proud to look in the mirror and not hate every single thing I see," she tells Us Weekly. "I no longer think, 'Why don't I look like this girl or that girl?'"
For more about how she lost the weight and kept it off, pick up the new Us Weekly today.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite