Kelly Rowland reveals Beyonce's most annoying trait: 'She's a slob'
- Photo: Gerald Herbert/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: OPK/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: enewsimage.com/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Marcus Owen/StarTraks5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
All the sloppy ladies! Kelly Rowland submitted herself to a round of "Plead the Fifth" on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on Thursday, June 21 -- and the new X Factor judge, age, barely flinched when Cohen broached the subject of her most famous friend, Beyonce.
"Tell me one thing that is annoying about Beyonce," Cohen asked of Rowland's Destiny's Child cohort, 31. Giggling, the "Commander" singer said: "She would tell you this. She's a slob."
Explained Rowland of Blue Ivy's mom: "If you walk in -- maybe she's gotten better since becoming a mother -- but she's got a lot on her brain. You can tell she's got a lot going on."
Rowland recently addressed Beyonce in song, of course, in her talked-about single, "Dirty Laundry," where she lays bare feelings of jealousy towards Beyonce's gargantuan success as a solo artist.
"The song is really about me and she is one of the dynamics of course in my life," she told Cohen. "At that time I was searching for exactly what I wanted and I couldn't find it at that time for a second."
But Beyonce and fellow Destiny's Child singer Michelle Williams both applauded Rowland's honestly. "[Beyonce] was just so embracing, so supportive and I love her for that," she said. "I played it for Michelle and she was like, 'Girl! This is great!' so I had just such great support from them and that's what means the most to me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite