Kenny G Files to Divorce Wife of 20 Years
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Chiang Ying-ying/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
By Chris Gardner
After being separated for seven months, Kenny G has dropped the ax on his marriage.
The instrumentalist filed for divorce from his wife of 20 years, Lyndie Benson-Gorelick, on Thursday in Los Angeles. The move, first reported by TMZ, comes after Benson-Gorelick filed for legal separation in January.
Kenny G cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, TMZ says. The site adds that Kenny G has requested joint custody of the couple's minor son, Noah. The couple also has an older son, Max.
Also at stake is the smooth jazz saxophonist's reported $50 million net worth. However, TMZ adds that there is a prenuptial agreement in place.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite