Kenny Rogers says publishers told him to cut cosmetic surgery chapter from his book
- Photo: JON SUPER/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Country legend Kenny Rogers had written about his cosmetic surgery in his new memoir, "Luck or Something Like It," but he says he was instructed to cut the chapter by his publishers.
RELATED: Plastic surgery transformations
The 74-year-old singer has gone under the knife several times over the years and previously admitted that he harbored regrets over the way the surgeries turned out.
RELATED: Who Said It? Country Music edition
He tells FoxNews.com, "I actually had written a whole segment on it, but the publishers said, 'Let's not do that. That's all people will talk about,' and this book is about my journey and my musical connections. It was a phase I went through. I improved myself. I didn't like the way he did my eyes, but I see all these other guys who have had it done and theirs are worse than mine. I'm not going to complain anymore."
RELATED: Hottest men in country music
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite