Kenny Rogers says publishers told him to cut cosmetic surgery chapter from his book
- Photo: JON SUPER/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Country legend Kenny Rogers had written about his cosmetic surgery in his new memoir, "Luck or Something Like It," but he says he was instructed to cut the chapter by his publishers.
RELATED: Plastic surgery transformations
The 74-year-old singer has gone under the knife several times over the years and previously admitted that he harbored regrets over the way the surgeries turned out.
RELATED: Who Said It? Country Music edition
He tells FoxNews.com, "I actually had written a whole segment on it, but the publishers said, 'Let's not do that. That's all people will talk about,' and this book is about my journey and my musical connections. It was a phase I went through. I improved myself. I didn't like the way he did my eyes, but I see all these other guys who have had it done and theirs are worse than mine. I'm not going to complain anymore."
RELATED: Hottest men in country music
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite