Kenny Rogers says publishers told him to cut cosmetic surgery chapter from his book
- Photo: JON SUPER/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
Country legend Kenny Rogers had written about his cosmetic surgery in his new memoir, "Luck or Something Like It," but he says he was instructed to cut the chapter by his publishers.
RELATED: Plastic surgery transformations
The 74-year-old singer has gone under the knife several times over the years and previously admitted that he harbored regrets over the way the surgeries turned out.
RELATED: Who Said It? Country Music edition
He tells FoxNews.com, "I actually had written a whole segment on it, but the publishers said, 'Let's not do that. That's all people will talk about,' and this book is about my journey and my musical connections. It was a phase I went through. I improved myself. I didn't like the way he did my eyes, but I see all these other guys who have had it done and theirs are worse than mine. I'm not going to complain anymore."
RELATED: Hottest men in country music
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite