Kevin Federline marries Victoria Prince!
- Photo: Austral International/Rex/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: EM43/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram4 of 13
- Photo: COOP/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Shadow PR/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:04:00 PM
- Exclusive First Look: Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Take on "Detectiving" for MysMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)
As Us reported on Aug. 9, the pair got engaged in Sin City and were planning to marry there -- all in the same weekend! According to Clark County Records, the couple were granted a marriage license on Friday night in Las Vegas as well.
"Kevin told her he was going to Vegas for a job, but he surprised her by proposing and [then plans on] marrying her while they are there," the insider told Us. "Victoria really wanted this for a long time so she's gotta be blown away. She's proven herself with him from day one."
"It's about time Kevin got over Britney and went on with life," the source added. "Victoria is an awesome girl."
The former backup dancer, 35, and Prince, 30, a former volleyball pro turned special education teacher, have been dating since 2008. They have a daughter, Jordan Kay, who celebrates her 2nd birthday next week. A source confirms that Jordan and both of their families were in attendance at the wedding. (Spears and her two sons that she shares with Federline, Jayden James, 6, and Sean Preston, 7, were not present.)
Federline also shares an 11-year-old daughter, Kori, and 9-year-old son Kaleb, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson. (The pair were engaged when he began a relationship with the "Ooh La La" singer in 2004.)
Federline and Spears, 31, married in September 2004 after a few months of dating. The former "X Factor" judge filed for divorce from Federline in November 2006, citing irreconcilable differences.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite