Kevin Federline marries Victoria Prince!
- Photo: Austral International/Rex/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: EM43/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram4 of 13
- Photo: COOP/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Shadow PR/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
As Us reported on Aug. 9, the pair got engaged in Sin City and were planning to marry there -- all in the same weekend! According to Clark County Records, the couple were granted a marriage license on Friday night in Las Vegas as well.
"Kevin told her he was going to Vegas for a job, but he surprised her by proposing and [then plans on] marrying her while they are there," the insider told Us. "Victoria really wanted this for a long time so she's gotta be blown away. She's proven herself with him from day one."
"It's about time Kevin got over Britney and went on with life," the source added. "Victoria is an awesome girl."
The former backup dancer, 35, and Prince, 30, a former volleyball pro turned special education teacher, have been dating since 2008. They have a daughter, Jordan Kay, who celebrates her 2nd birthday next week. A source confirms that Jordan and both of their families were in attendance at the wedding. (Spears and her two sons that she shares with Federline, Jayden James, 6, and Sean Preston, 7, were not present.)
Federline also shares an 11-year-old daughter, Kori, and 9-year-old son Kaleb, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson. (The pair were engaged when he began a relationship with the "Ooh La La" singer in 2004.)
Federline and Spears, 31, married in September 2004 after a few months of dating. The former "X Factor" judge filed for divorce from Federline in November 2006, citing irreconcilable differences.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite