Kevin Federline meets ex-wife Britney Spears' boyfriend: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: ASJM/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: STFN/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Britney Spears' current boyfriend has gotten the stamp of approval from a very unlikely source: her ex-husband. The singer, 31, recently introduced beau David Lucado to former spouse Kevin Federline, and it seems things went well for the trio.
"We were chillin'," Federline told TMZ of meeting Lucado at his sons' soccer game on Nov. 9. (The former backup dancer and Spears have two kids, Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7; Federline, 35, is also dad to daughter Jordan, 2, with wife Victoria Prince, and kids Kori, 11, and Kaleb, 9, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.)
"We gotta support the kids in what they want to do," he added. "That was my first time meeting [David]. He's a cool guy."
Asked whether there was any awkwardness, Spears' ex replied, "Nah, man. You know, everybody's moved on." (After his two-year marriage to the pop star ended in 2006, Federline found love with former volleyball player Prince, whom he wed in August. Spears, meanwhile, stepped out with Southern native Lucado in March, three months after ending her yearlong engagement to Jason Trawick.)
Don't expect the foursome to double date anytime soon, though. Federline told TMZ a group outing is "not likely," though he admitted "it'd definitely be interesting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite