Kevin Federline meets ex-wife Britney Spears' boyfriend: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: ASJM/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: STFN/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
Britney Spears' current boyfriend has gotten the stamp of approval from a very unlikely source: her ex-husband. The singer, 31, recently introduced beau David Lucado to former spouse Kevin Federline, and it seems things went well for the trio.
"We were chillin'," Federline told TMZ of meeting Lucado at his sons' soccer game on Nov. 9. (The former backup dancer and Spears have two kids, Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7; Federline, 35, is also dad to daughter Jordan, 2, with wife Victoria Prince, and kids Kori, 11, and Kaleb, 9, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.)
"We gotta support the kids in what they want to do," he added. "That was my first time meeting [David]. He's a cool guy."
Asked whether there was any awkwardness, Spears' ex replied, "Nah, man. You know, everybody's moved on." (After his two-year marriage to the pop star ended in 2006, Federline found love with former volleyball player Prince, whom he wed in August. Spears, meanwhile, stepped out with Southern native Lucado in March, three months after ending her yearlong engagement to Jason Trawick.)
Don't expect the foursome to double date anytime soon, though. Federline told TMZ a group outing is "not likely," though he admitted "it'd definitely be interesting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite