Kevin Federline meets ex-wife Britney Spears' boyfriend: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: ASJM/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: STFN/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Palme d'Or contenders at Cannes Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:26:16 AM
- uFly fires flight instructor who appeared on CNNMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:21:18 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard goes on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:07:25 AM
- Jones, Godard, Cronenberg in competition at CannesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:23:14 AM
- Films by Tommy Lee Jones, Jean Luc Godard among 18 movies in running for top Cannes prizeMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:08:16 AM
- Palme d'Or contenders at Cannes Film Festival
Britney Spears' current boyfriend has gotten the stamp of approval from a very unlikely source: her ex-husband. The singer, 31, recently introduced beau David Lucado to former spouse Kevin Federline, and it seems things went well for the trio.
"We were chillin'," Federline told TMZ of meeting Lucado at his sons' soccer game on Nov. 9. (The former backup dancer and Spears have two kids, Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7; Federline, 35, is also dad to daughter Jordan, 2, with wife Victoria Prince, and kids Kori, 11, and Kaleb, 9, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.)
"We gotta support the kids in what they want to do," he added. "That was my first time meeting [David]. He's a cool guy."
Asked whether there was any awkwardness, Spears' ex replied, "Nah, man. You know, everybody's moved on." (After his two-year marriage to the pop star ended in 2006, Federline found love with former volleyball player Prince, whom he wed in August. Spears, meanwhile, stepped out with Southern native Lucado in March, three months after ending her yearlong engagement to Jason Trawick.)
Don't expect the foursome to double date anytime soon, though. Federline told TMZ a group outing is "not likely," though he admitted "it'd definitely be interesting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite