Kevin Federline's Girlfriend Victoria Prince Gives Birth
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Shadow PR/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Wilson/Juan Garces/Ben Ts/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: BMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Kevin Federline's a dad -- for the fifth time!
Britney Spears' ex-hubby and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria Prince, welcomed a baby girl Monday at 6:33 p.m., two sources confirm to Us Weekly. Federline, 33, and Prince, 28, named their new addition Jordan Kay.
In April, Federline explained the name choice to Us: "[Victoria] said that if we were going to have a little girl, she wanted to name her Jordan. And then, we actually thought that it was a boy, but we stuck with the name Jordan because, you know, it fits both ways."
Federline and Spears, 29, share sons Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden, 4, who were "super excited" about becoming big brothers, according to their dad. He and ex-girlfriend Shar Jackso have a daughter Kori, 9, and a son Kaleb, 7.
Does Federline plan on making an honest woman out of Prince, a volleyball player turned special-education teacher? "I do want to get married," he told Us. "But I will wait until I have the courage to propose."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite