Kevin Federline's Girlfriend Victoria Prince Gives Birth
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Shadow PR/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Wilson/Juan Garces/Ben Ts/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: BMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Kevin Federline's a dad -- for the fifth time!
Britney Spears' ex-hubby and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria Prince, welcomed a baby girl Monday at 6:33 p.m., two sources confirm to Us Weekly. Federline, 33, and Prince, 28, named their new addition Jordan Kay.
In April, Federline explained the name choice to Us: "[Victoria] said that if we were going to have a little girl, she wanted to name her Jordan. And then, we actually thought that it was a boy, but we stuck with the name Jordan because, you know, it fits both ways."
Federline and Spears, 29, share sons Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden, 4, who were "super excited" about becoming big brothers, according to their dad. He and ex-girlfriend Shar Jackso have a daughter Kori, 9, and a son Kaleb, 7.
Does Federline plan on making an honest woman out of Prince, a volleyball player turned special-education teacher? "I do want to get married," he told Us. "But I will wait until I have the courage to propose."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite