Kevin Federline's Girlfriend Victoria Prince Gives Birth
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Shadow PR/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Wilson/Juan Garces/Ben Ts/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: BMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Kevin Federline's a dad -- for the fifth time!
Britney Spears' ex-hubby and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria Prince, welcomed a baby girl Monday at 6:33 p.m., two sources confirm to Us Weekly. Federline, 33, and Prince, 28, named their new addition Jordan Kay.
In April, Federline explained the name choice to Us: "[Victoria] said that if we were going to have a little girl, she wanted to name her Jordan. And then, we actually thought that it was a boy, but we stuck with the name Jordan because, you know, it fits both ways."
Federline and Spears, 29, share sons Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden, 4, who were "super excited" about becoming big brothers, according to their dad. He and ex-girlfriend Shar Jackso have a daughter Kori, 9, and a son Kaleb, 7.
Does Federline plan on making an honest woman out of Prince, a volleyball player turned special-education teacher? "I do want to get married," he told Us. "But I will wait until I have the courage to propose."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite