Kevin Jonas Is Engaged!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Matthew Rolston/Rolling Stone2 of 10
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 10
- Photo: Rolling Stone5 of 10
- Photo: Rolling Stone6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Kevin Jonas is engaged!
The oldest Jonas Bro, 22, popped the question to girlfriend Danielle Deleasa, 21, today, his rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.
He surprised Deleasa, a former hairdresser, with a cushion-cut diamond ring he codesigned with Jacob & Co. by showing up at her New Jersey home this morning.
The couple met in May 2007 while on vacation in the Bahamas with their families.
"Our hearts are filled with joy today and we are happy to share with you that our son Kevin has asked Danielle for her hand in marriage," parents Denise and Kevin Jonas Sr. tell Us in a statement.
"Her answer was yes, and it is such a blessing that she will be joining our family. Kevin and Danielle have not yet set a date," they continue. "Family is very dear to us, and we hope we have raised Kevin to be a wonderful man and husband. Please join us in our family's celebration and in congratulating Kevin and Danielle. Thank you for all of your support."
In 2008, Kevin told Details he was waiting until marriage to have sex, and wearing a promise ring from Tiffany's in the meantime.
"It's pretty rock and roll," Kevin said. "It's getting banged up a little bit because of the guitar."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite