Kevin Jonas Reveals His Choice For Best Man
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Clasos.com / Splash News/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Gerald Herbert/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Melissa Rivers Speaks Out, Makes First TV Appearance Since Joan Rivers' DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Massachusetts woman who stalked Spacey sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 5:51:52 AM
- Review: Neeson in action again in 'Tombstones'MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 5:36:53 AM
- Md. teacher wins $1M on 'Wheel of Fortune'MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 5:34:13 AM
- Susan Glasser Named Editor of PoliticoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 5:28:00 AM
- Melissa Rivers Speaks Out, Makes First TV Appearance Since Joan Rivers' Death
Kevin Jonas is on his way to the altar, but which Jonas brother will be his best man at the wedding?
"I decided that it's going to be both Joe and Nick," Kevin told People.com. "Dani [Deleasa] has an older and a younger sister, so it works out really well. I can have two best men, and she can have two maids of honor."
Kevin proposed to Dani in July with a cushion-cut diamond ring. The couple have been dating for two years after meeting in the Bahamas. Kevin told People.com following the engagement, "She said yes, yes, yes like 500 times super fast in a row."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite